Advent Health Partners (Advent), a technology and services provider helping hospital organizations centralize and collect data for more efficiency, had a solution for an industry problem but needed more leads faster to capitalize on market conditions. In a crowded content marketing world, it was essential for the company to provide something truly of value to break through the noise.
SmarkLabs evaluated Advent’s positioning, market and resources to recommend next steps that will help them achieve their goals. To do this, Advent had a valuable internal resource: its client services team. The team’s experience in helping clients solve problems could also be applied to prospects as a way to add value and establish its expertise and credibility.
Leveraging this expertise without disrupting client services called for a plan that was consistent and repeatable, to distill knowledge efficiently. To maximize internal investment, it also needed to be scalable. Hospitals face substantial resource and revenue challenges through the claims process, including combatting or receiving denials, responding with additional reviews and appeals. For Advent prospects, that pain is top of mind. Here’s how Advent and SmarkLabs set out to help hospitals solve that pain through a coordinated marketing and sales strategy.
- Blog content educated prospects of the problem with tips on solving it
- A free download offering examples of good and bad appeal letters, and a template for crafting your own captured leads and created interest
- A webinar series helping hospitals solve challenges increased awareness, captured leads and demonstrated expertise
- A free review of hospitals’ own appeal examples and a consultation with personal advice started the sales conversation
- Automated emails from sales reps revisited a consultation with interested leads who did not book meetings originally
Each piece of content had clear next steps and built toward a sales situation, nurturing prospects and creating new, well-informed opportunities. Pieces were added after initial successes to keep building a clear path and meet evolving lead-generation goals.
- Blogs focused on combating denials generated thousands of views and represent the top two most-visited posts.
- The marketing offers generated hundreds of submissions from current prospects and previously unknown leads.
- The consultation offer alone increased quarterly pipeline by 22%.
- The success of the webinar and campaign led to a monthly recurring webinar series educating providers on how to better manage common problems throughout the claims process. The series regularly generated 100+ registrants seeking assistance and expertise.